1. Ensure that everyone who is supposed to deliver important assisting equipment to my mother's apartment, does. Again. For the third time. Because three's the charm and the first two times they came they got it 50% wrong. How does someone get a 4-item list 50% wrong TWICE?
2. Ensure that the people who are supposed to visit her, advise her, give her therapy, do.
✔️ Get 17 year old beloved daughter's braces removed before she does it herself with pliers.
✔️ Corale 17 year old beloved daughter's besties for a surprise birthday lunch without blowing the surprise (do-over from last-weekend's fail).
5. Refrain from shaking the shoulders of the teenagers who were mean to the beloved 17 year old daughter for her birthday. Don't give them a good talking to either. Even though I really, really want to.
6. Ensure that the equally beloved 12 year old daughter's birthday doesn't suck in comparison to the over-compensating I might be doing for the beloved 17 year old's birthday.
7. Find out why the dog is trying, unsuccessfully, to cough up his own lungs. That cough sounds bad, like pneumonia bad. That needs to be higher on the list.
✔️ Find a new vet to save the life of the dog. Try Yelp. Ugh, I know. Try Yelp anyway.
9. Try not to over medicate the dog while saving his life. Yes, there are three meds. Yes two of them are controlled substances. No, you can't take them yourself because they are for your DOG.
11. Write stern letter to Stanford Valet (AKA City Park) refuting their claim of no "damage to my car" since I do consider the theft of my Kindle and charger while visiting their Emergency Room to be damage.
12. Draft Yelp review for City Park warning potential future victims to keep their valuables secure while trying to also secure the health of their loved ones at Stanford's Emergency room.
13. Stop mourning the Kindle. It's a device, you can buy another one with all of your books restored. It will look exactly the same. Yes it will. Yes, it will. No it won't. Anyway, get over it.
14. Ditto iPhone charger. Yes, it's $30 for a damn charger and it totally sucks that you have to buy another one. Remembering to charge your phone everyday is taking up space you need for other items on this list, so get over it.
15. Get your work done. No, not this work, but your real work. Like QuickBooks and eBay and web updates! Oh my.
16. Make plans to fly to Utah to say goodbye to your grandmother, again. Accept that this is not a drill. No, it's not.
No, it's not.